Camp courage Adventure Park is putting smiles on the faces of families.
Camp Courage Adventure Park is a campground with multiple outdoor activities for families to enjoy. This is a one of a kind, upscale campground, not another one like it anywhere near Mobile, Alabama.
Camp Courage Adventure Park is the go to place in the Mobile County Alabama and George County Mississippi area.
- Featuring a beautiful 1200 + acres of upscale campground for all families.
- All camp activities include accommodations or modifications which allow each and every family member to participate, including members with a physical, mental or emotional disability
- Our air-conditioned clubhouse offers a beautiful place to cool down or warm up by the fireplace depending on the season.
- Restrooms facilities in the clubhouse are handicap accessible, including an adult size changing table.
- Cabins are built to include everything you need, such as linens, towels, dishes and cook ware, so that guests don’t have to spend the entire week packing for a weekend getaway.
- Guests can access the fishing areas by using one of our fun and exciting off road vehicles.
- Our fishing area features a boardwalk built across the sandbar to make it assessable for all of our guest.
- We also feature fishing from the gazebo, which offers a beautiful view of the Escatawpa River.
- Follow the Escatawpa River, towards the northern end of the property, to begin your canoe trip and enjoy many natural wonders, including a cypress pond, several sand bars and waterfall.
- For the adventurous, check out our Treehouse cabins built into the cypress pond.